Gently grown in the unpolluted, warm Atlantic waters of St.
Lucia in the Caribbean. Nourished by the ocean, then dried by
the sun. Never bleached with chemicals and no fertilizers
used ever. Irish Moss Gel is one of nature's supreme gifts to us!
It is fortified with 92 of the 102 minerals that we need to feed
Our sea moss gel is hand made from wildcrafted Irish sea
moss and natural spring water. It helps to tighten the skin and minimize pores while adding minerals when used for facial skincare.
Sea Moss is popular for it's many health benefits, which include:
- Thyroid support in cases of low iodine levels.
- Improvement of mental function.
- Better emotional health.
- Prevention of nasal congestion.
- Rids body of mucus, Boost Immune System
- Treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases such as bronchitis.
- Sea Moss also possesses antiviral properties that aid in fighting respiratory infections such sore throats.
- Sea moss may also works as a mild laxative, making it
effective in soothing gut inflammation and promoting the
elimination of waste. Sea Moss Gel is great in tea & other
hot/cold beverages, smoothies, food, or alone! Get creative, as long as you consume daily! On top of that, it may contain protein, vitamin B, beta carotene, sulfur, pectin, and vitamin C.
- Store Sea Moss Gel IMMEDIATELY upon delivery.
- It can be kept in the fridge for up to 4 weeks
- 1-2 table spoons is the recommended amount daily.
- You can put it in your food, such as soups.
- You can also put in your teas, smoothies and applesauce; just to name a few examples.
- Some may even consume it just the way it is. It's really your own personal preference.